Re: Millie

Thu May 2 18:56:39 2002

Hee! Hee! I like the big 'NOT' in there. I used to work in a factory and that place was full of enquiring noseybodies.

--
Millie.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Karla N To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 4:01 PM Subject: Re: Millie

That would be our favorite gosspip magazin (NOT).

Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote:

Oh, boy... now I have to read the entire quilt. Have to do age checks. Where have I heard about those enquiring minds? Millie.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Karla N To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:02 PM Subject: Re: Millie

If you are Methusela then yes...she is older than Methusela. I didn't think you were really any older than me so I checked the quilt. Look there to find out the truth! lol Enquiring minds want to know!

Karla

Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote:

DOUBLE PSSST!!! Karla, Is she older than Methuselah? P.S. I'm Methuselah, who probably didn't even spell my name right. ROFLOL!! Millie.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Karla N To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:05 PM Subject: Millie

PSSST!!!! Millie!

Don't tell anybody, but I think Sally is older than both you and I!!!!! LOL

Karla

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do You Yahoo!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do You Yahoo!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: