Re: Am I the oldest one here?

Fri May 3 02:24:47 2002

Helen D., Your only as old as you feel and since you still feel young that is great! I think it is because you keep your mind busy.

That's the sad part for me since I now feel much older then I did 2 years ago before my fall......BUT I will not give up the fight, this darn chair will not put me down forever (I hope)! Maybe if I fall in the opposite direction things will straightened out again! There are still plenty of doctors around and practice makes perfect (LOL)!!

My mom also looks and feels young and is over the 70 mark also so hopefully I follow in her footsteps, but she didn't have all my medical problems. I am the runt and the odd-ball of the family except that I look like my mom. JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Helen Dynda Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 11:02 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Am I the oldest one here?

Dear Browkenwing, It's so good to see you posting messages again!! I really enjoyed "Respect For My Elders"!! In fact, I copied and pasted it and then sent it to friends.

Thank you for your apology - but no apology is needed. Since there has been some joking about "age", I don't mind telling the world that I'm 71 - and that's the truth! I actually don't feel "that old" - must be a side-effect of ARD, huh?

Love, Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: