Karla - support

Fri May 3 13:15:37 2002

Karla when I read your post about support - family not being there, not understanding it really hit home with me. I have 2 sisters I feel are strangers. They both don't understand what's going on with me and what ARD really is. Not whining or anything, but when I went to the ER a couple of Sundays ago, I was scared. I wanted my Mother like I usually do when I'm not feeling well and the devil pain creeps up on me. I know that my Mom was looking down from Heaven, I felt her presence. About a week after my ER visit my Sister called me to ask me a question....once I answered that she asked me what else has been going on. I told her about my trip to the ER and she said...."Oh - well, ok I'm going to go now"....don't get me wrong, I didn't want to hear....oh you poor thing, I just wanted some kind of support from my Sister, my family - but that's all I got. When I come to this site and write......I've been in the ER...I get a whole bunch of get well soon, best wishes.....and on and on.......all of YOU are my family that's how I feel. I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for always and I mean ALWAYS being there for me. I feel very blessed with a family as you. Friends always come to my rescue....always and I love you all so much for that. With great love and thanks, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: