Re: Deb

Mon May 6 20:12:17 2002

Hello,Jan Thanks for your responce to my letter. I hope to hear from you again, and get something out of this post. It just really brought me to tears to know that this many people have this DEVIL pain and theres nothing they can do. I was also glad my husband could read some too, he was in aah when he seen and read some of the stories because it's like we are all living the same exact pain. Over the past few months I have had 3 nerve blocks into my abdomen, and they only help for about 1 week and are about 7,000 dollars a peice. So thats money thrown away. Now I live about 30 min. from Houston, and still "" NO HELP ". Yeah, I mean I go to Pain Management but the medicine doesnt really help.. I really dont think they have any pill to take ""constant "" pain away ( thats the sad part ). And I know what you mean about people thinking your a hypocondriact(however you spell that word). Well Good Luck to you and everyone else suffering with this horrible, horrible, never ending pain! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU ALL LETS ALL KEEP PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE, WITH LOVE, ANGIE

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: