Fiinally A Dr Who Listened!!

Wed May 8 00:05:35 2002

Hi All Hope you are all at least comfy tonight!! I just wanted to let ya know that i made the 8 hr trip to Amarillo, and i had my first Appt with the PAIN DR. And he is WONDERFUUL!!! He listened to every single word i said..and asked me 900 questions..and asked Richard a bunch too.. He poked and he prodded and felt of my belly..and asked more questions..and listened some more to us..and after all was said and done..told me that he thought i had some seriously trapped nerves..and wanted to give me a nerve block right there and then to see for sure exactly where the pain is..but i am going back Thurs instead..for that..then he upped my Neurontin and put me on Duragesic Transdermal patches..and Gave me Lorcet plus for breaakthrough pain. So tonight for once..i am almost COMFY...Thank God and Thank My Wonderful New Dr...I am so Thankful...i believe that God was leading the Drs hands today..This Dr believe it or not spent 2 hours talking to Richard and i ..and he believes that adhesions can cause us pain..THANK GOODNESS!!!

Well ill hush for now.. HUGS AAND LOVE TO ALL Tish!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: