Re: IAM SEVERELY BLOATED!!

Thu May 9 18:49:39 2002

Hi Anonymous:

Welcome to the adhesions forum. Please take your time to look around the site, search the archives for topics you have questions about, and read the quilt. You are not alone.

Yes, I have bloating. At least I believe I am bloated (that better not be instant fat LOL!). Seriously, I am sort of permanently swollen, but my belly does get larger and quite hard when the pain gets worse. Sometimes, when the swelling gets real bad, people think I'm pregnant and it hurts to breathe on occasion. But that only happens when I get really bad. For instance, I'm 5'8", and normally about 155lb. But when I swell, I usually gain about 5-7 lbs, but I have at times gained 10lbs, and lost it all two or three days later. It is a mystery to me what happens and why. I have what I call my "fat" jeans, and my normal ones (which I wear less and less often these days). I'm not sure if the other gals experience the same thing or not. I'm also not sure if this has anything to do with the adhesions or not - my Dr says it's probably IBS.

Anon, please feel free to ask us any questions that you may have, and although we are not doctors (just fellow adhesion sufferers) we will do our best to help you.

In friendship,

--
Clare

At Thu, 9 May 2002, anonymous wrote: > >Yes to all i was just wandering if any of you exsperience alot of >bloating with your adhesions.Cause everytime i have had adhesions i seem >to bloat alot so bad i have to buy new clothes and i get very upset and >think i am putting on weight.But i guess its just bloat i was just >wandering if anyone else is exsperiencing this with there adhesions. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: