Re: Constipated or Impacted?

Thu May 9 20:10:18 2002

Shawnna, I just came from my doctors. She said she had the mother of all laxatives and if that didn't work she had the father of all laxatives. So, here goes. I just took the first dose.It is by Fleet, Phospho-soda. Take 1/2 bottle in glass of water, then 3-3 1/2 hours later take second half in glass of water. I plugged my nose but I could tell it was really really bad tasting. Then she wants me to take 1/2 a glass of warm prune juice then follow with 1 scoop of citrucel with water & cranberry juice mixed in every night before bed from now on to prevent constipation. Give it a try. I'll keep you posted. Meg

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sl72396@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:38 AM Subject: Re: Constipated or Impacted?

Meg I dont know the answer in fact I am dealing with the same. I have went one time, and it was just a little, since last Thursday night. I havent been able to sleep the last two nights because of the pain. I hope we both get answers soon. LOTS OF HUGS Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: