Injections/Rxs /and disability.

Thu May 9 21:22:12 2002

Hi Yall...Hope you are all at least comfy today..well i went to the Hospital today for my injections..and the Dr took one look at me and said that we couldnt do it today, so i am rescheduuled for Saturday..The pain patches have caused me some side effects...Vomiting..inablility to focus..crazy headache..and dizziness..So the Dr gave me 2 new Rxs to help handle the side effects..and asked me if i wanted to wait it out and seee if they dont go away..and continue on with the patch..or if i wanted to give up the patch..so i said..that i was not ready to give up the patch just yet because..ive had very little breakthrough pain in 2 days so far...so if the side effects do subside..this patch will work wonders..so its a waiting game now! I wanted to mention to regarding disability...that i believe Hell-Yun asked..i just went to a Lawyer and they reapplied for me..andd he stayed on it til i got it..then he got 1/4 of the back pay i recieved and that was his pay..it worked out wonderfully it only took me 2 tries..So just be persistant..and keep trying and eventually they will ssee the light. Well back to bed for me.. Yall take care..we are still praying for everyone here. Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: