Re: I'm Leaving the board tonight

From: debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com ("debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com")
Thu May 9 23:04:42 2002

Dear Millie: I am praying for you. I just started on this list but feel like I already know you. You arenot a whiner. Pain is pain no matter how you look at it. I don't know the facts nor do I care too but I can tell your hurting and that needs love care and concerns from others. I am thinking of you and sending this big hug to you.Deb -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, May 09, 2002 23:01:33 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'm Leaving the board tonight To all of the good friends I've met on here, I say thank you for truly caring. I have talked to many wonderful people. But the time has come for me to leave here, as I am a whiner who dwells on things. I was told I botched up my chance to go to Scranton, last July... BUT that was with "HELP???" I didn't need. Toni, please keep in touch. Jo, the same for you and Nancy. I am supposedly a liar who cried wolf too many times. You all deserve better than me. I KNOW I am NOT a medical professional, and I am SORRY I couldn't help anyone else on here, so I'm leaving. Goodbye and continued good health to you. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: