Nancy- circulation, muscle & nerve damage

Fri May 10 02:06:47 2002

Nancy, My hip and feet get ice cold and it seems the worse the pain is the colder it feels. My legs and feet go numb allot when I'm sitting. The heels of my feet hurt allot when laying down and wake me up all the time.

It was a "Vascular Surgeon" that found my blockages in my Iliac artery and also the veins of my legs. This could be another doctor for you to check out. I had an EMG to check the nerves and muscles in my lower back and legs, Doppler test and Angiogram to find the calcification and blocked veins. A Neurosurgeon can also order the tests but only a vascular surgeon or cardiologist do the angiograms to check circulation. JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way. -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Nancy E. Hale Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:31 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Clare - Neurologist

Hello Buddy:

No, no one has suggested a neurologist, and other than possible involvement of the nerves, muscles, and circulation to my legs with the adhesions, I don't believe there is any possibility of nerve damage. My hands and feet are always cold, and yes, at times, I do wake up with hands and arms "asleep". I've tried to recreate the sensations, can't do it myself, and my reflexes have always tested good. Another "Mystery in the Maritimes" ;)

Hugs,

Nancy in NB

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: