Re: loss of feeling

Fri May 10 05:36:58 2002

From: Karla N      Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: loss of feeling                                             Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 03:17:42 -0500 Some of you have been talking about experiencing the loss of feeling in your legs. This is something that I have never been through. I will, on a rare occasion, get some sort of shooting pain that travels from my groin area down into my leg. When it does happen, it happens a number of times and is extremely painful to where I barely can walk. But, like I said, it doesn't happen very often so I don't worry about it. However, you know how when you fall asleep and you are laying on your arm and you wake up and its all heavy feeling because the circulation has been cut off? I have been experiencing that same thing...a lot lately and its something new...but it isn't when I have been laying on my arm. I will wake up in my bed with my arm on the bed next to me all heavy and I am unable to move it. I have to pick it up and move it about in order to get the circulation back in. Anyone else experiencing this? KarlaIt's possible any loss of sensation may result from the "pinching" of a nerve(s) and/or muscle, but should be mentioned to your Dr., as it may indicate something treatable.  Best, ATrent

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: