Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Sat May 11 09:00:17 2002

I also would like to wish everyone here a very Happy Mother's Day. Ad like Cheryl said, take the time to rest, relax and smell the roses. I just had Pelvic Relaxation surgery, as well as Bladder Suspension surgery, on Wed. May 8th., I am shocked that I am not in as terrible pain as I was expecting.It's always nicer to get less then what you were expecting, as far as pain is concerned.

I think the answer to the question about your "bottom" falling out is you may even have what they call a "cystocle, or rectocele." That is whatI just had repaired, because I too have had, 3 vaginal births, one that was a large son (9lbs, 6 ozs.) Who is now a 20 year old big "boy". And I had a vaginal hysterectomy in April of 99, and I have had 3 surgeries after that...with two adhesiolysis and I am sure it all contributed to my feeling like I was going to fall out, well now it's sewn back into place !! Yeah it's an ouchie alright, but at least I won't feel as though Ihave to make a run for the bathroom several more times a day.

Pain free days to all and again Happy Mother's Day! Karen Carter

At Sat, 11 May 2002, Ccryder752@aol.com wrote: >
>I would like to take this moment, whether you are technically a mother or
>not; or even not a female, too wish everyone on this board a very, very HAPPY
>MOTHER'S DAY. Take this day to rest , relax, smell the roses and enjoy the
>beautiful things that life has to offer.
>
>Your Friend,
>Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: