Re: Shali /Sally/Reich/Redan

Sun May 12 20:11:45 2002

Hi Robin -

Im lost on this one. I have to assume the insurance company paid for the Germany surgery then if you couldnt afford to stay here? But then you are saying you are trying to raise the money for the surgery. So Im not sure I understand. Who pays the motel and plane trips? If the insurance company doesnt, I cant imagine just how much cheaper it would be to go to Germany than to have it done here. I know the quote is between $3,000-6.

--
Shali

At Sun, 12 May 2002, Robin wrote: > >Dear Shali >They were willing to do surgery on me, but I could not afford it. I >chose instead to go to Germany & have surgery with Dr Korell. At the >time, Nov 2000, he was using intergel. at my 2nd look, I had 50% >reformation. I am trying to get my insurance to pay to return & trying >to raise the money for surgery with him again with the new spray gel. >robin > >At Sat, 11 May 2002, Shali wrote: >> >>Hi Sally - >> >>Thanx for the info. I do know the body is making them because it is not >>manufacturing fibrin or enough of it. And it isnt going to if you cant >>get ahold of digestion so that you can heal and produce the fibrin. I >>also know the Reich procedure is not 100% guaranteed. I WAS under the >>impression you have a better chance of them not recurring, as it is in >>the way they perform the procedure. I guess the question is what is the >>percentage ratio between the two classes of people. You did indicate >>many many people on the board have had surgery with them. Doesnt sound >>like a good track record as far as them not recurring if they are still >>on the board! I was hopeful. Now I wonder. This is what I think has >>been happening all along with me. You cant seem to get ahead of them. >>My main intention at this point is not to end up back in emergency >>though. How the hell can you live this way anyway? I do feel a better >>chance now that if I can get these done the way they do them, I can make >>this turnaround.Just seems like I cant get on the other side of >>mountain. Just dont know. Really need to know the success rate >> >>Love - Shali >> >>At Sat, 11 May 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >>> >>>Hi, Shali, I'm Sally from Northern California, I've had surgery with Dr. >>>Reich and Redan and they are both excellent doctors. Many, many people here >>>on the board have had surgery with them. What seems to happen is that if >>>your adhesions do not return, you leave the board and we never hear from you >>>again. If however, they come right back, as in my case, then you stick >>>around the board waiting for a "cure". >>> >>> It is not their fault. It's my body doing it. I saw a video of the >>>operation and their skill level is amazing. They can remove the adhesions >>>and not cut the organ. It's really incredible. I've watched my "movie" many >>>times to see if the adhesions feel like they have come back in the same >>>places, and I think so. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: