Re: Hello to all

Sun May 12 20:23:31 2002

Hi Em -

Im listenin to ya! Think my situation is a bit different. Seems the bloating is what holds me back because it isnt 'normal' bloating and sometimes I cant even move. Have to find a way to pass the gas and even then, Im not free of this 'paralyzation' feeling. I feel then that the drug only masks the problem and since my goal is not to end up in emergency again, I dont want to take the chance on the adhesions forming to such a degree, Im in the ER. Thats where Im at in this. Thanx for the info.

--
Shali

At Sun, 12 May 2002, Em wrote: > >At Sun, 12 May 2002, Shali wrote: >> >>Two months and youre going back to work? I'd sure like to know what the >>name of that drug is >> >> Hi Shali, >I was out of work for over a year due to the pain from adhesions. It >has taken about two months for my current medication to be titrated, and >it is almost there, so I am looking for work! I am on opiod medication >for pain. I thought about more surgery, but I am not a believer since >the adhesions come back. No surgery can guarantee that adhesions will >not return. Good luck, and if you would like to speak further feel free >to write anytime. >em >>-- >>Shali >> >>At Sat, 11 May 2002, Em wrote: >>> >>>Hi Everybody, >>>I have not been posting as much, but still check in to read, and browse >>>if you will. I just wanted to see how everyone is doing, and if >>>everyone is hanging in there. >>> >>>I started with a new pain management doctor two months ago, and it >>>literally has changed my life around. I feel like the old me, well >>>almost, as we all know I do not think it ever goes completely away. >>>Anyway, I am actually looking for a job now, and I might just get one, >>>and be well enough to show up for work! Imagine! So, for now I am >>>definately not having surgery as I had been thinking. Every onece in >>>awhile it crosses my mind what life would be like if I did not have to >>>take medicine to function, but then I remember that I have already tried >>>that route and it did not work. >>> >>>Well, I hope all is well with you all, and think of you often. My >>>thoughts and prayers are with those who struggle with the horrid >>>disease, and of course I try to educate all I come in cotnact with whom >>>are willing to listen. >>>Warmest regards, >>>em >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: