Re: White Count

Tue May 14 23:14:13 2002

Dear Chrissy, I'd like to know also. When I had to go to the ER for my thumbs (no kidding, they were both on fire), plus a high fever and a high white blood count, the only thing they were really concerned about was the high white blood count. They also said ask my doctor, they told me mine was 100,000 per what? I don't know. What is a normal count? I went to my family doctor and he did all kinds of tests and said I was fine, must have been a virus. But my thumbs still hurt.

Anyone have any ideas? Love ya Chrissie and think about you a lot. Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 4:35 PM Subject: White Count

Does anyone know the normal number for your white cell count? Each time I have my blood drawn they have always told me that my white count is low. I've asked them each time what is the normal count and they say you need to wait and talk to your doctor. Then, I wait, wait, wait............I'm tapping my foot still waiting for the answer. Thanks for any answer my sweets.... Love with hugs and kisses...... ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: