Re: Jo from Sally

Thu May 16 09:34:02 2002

Hello My Sally :-)

I don't know why you had trouble getting into the room, perhaps try putting Sally123 in, because if you are trying to register as sally, it won't let you.... or try California Sally, pick an easy password to remember and then you shouldn't have any problems. Next time you want to visit the chat room just put in your nickname like Sally123 & little box will pop up on the screen, type in your password & it will let you into the chat room.... you don't need to put your email address in every time you want to enter the chat room ok?

I am sorry we couldn't talk on the phone the other day, we have had a dreadful time with insurance companies & trying to get our car replaced! Jessica has been quite traumatised by it, and is sleeping on a mattress in Emma's room, she doesn't like sleeping on her own any more.

We are also organising family counselling because we haven't settled back into our routine since coming home & with both Shane & I on the injured list the girls have felt the pressure of having to do a lot of stuff we usually do.

Emma is taking the test for her learners permit tomorrow afternoon, and we have our fingers crosses and prayers sent.... it would really help if she could drive, because my little car is a manual & I have a neck injury from a previous accident, plus my adhesion, operation and car accident pain!!! LOL all makes driving a bit dreadful for Shane & I ...so it will be treat for her to drive us around town...LOL she has to have a licensed driver in the car with her, and then she can take her driving test in October when she turns seventeen.

I have missed you and the rest of the gang here on the board, but still find it hard to spend too much time here just yet. Tracy Joslin, Dr Wiseman & I will figure out a few chat schedules so that if you so into the beach club chat room, you will find someone in there to talk to!

I am sorry the pain is getting you down again Sally.... don't be too hard on yourself, we get mentally and physically tired of being in pain all h time... the hard part is finding a way to re-charge the batteries so that you can go through the next round.

Well my friend.... chin up....you know the Eslick family are thinking if you....keep the photo close to the computer, and we won't be far away..... Loads of special huggles for you (Jessica's invention, a cross between a hug & a cuddle.. LOL)

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.