Re: Scheduled for a pelvic CT scan without contrast.

Sat May 18 09:07:09 2002

Millie, Thanks for your response to my letter, and my heart and love goes out to you too! Well its saturday the 18 of may, and I had a docters appointment yesterday and came home in tears. I just moved here the docters do not even know me I havent even lived here a year yet and my pain Docter wants me to see a physcologist He says he thinks my pain is sympathetic pain from having so many abdominal surguries due to adhesions and endometreoisos I told him he hasent known me long enough to think anything like that, so Ive got an appointment with my wonderful O.B.G.Y.N., in my home town to get his opion on things because my pain Dr. wants me to get a pain pump put in my spine permantly putting morphine constantly like an IV but its in your body and you have to talk to a physcologist to see if mentally, and physically you can handle that type of medication!!!!!!!!!! What I dont understand is hes only tried me on very few medications, and I think he just wants to shut me up. Thats why Im going to see my hometown Dr. Hes done about 10 of my surguries and just consult with him because over here I mention the word Adhesions, and they say " Adhesions dont cause this much pain", they dont know and personally I think no one knows unless you have them, Im sorry to whine to you but Im really feeling like throwing in the towel. I told my husband I cannot live like this much longer the horrible constipation and then when I do go Im in tears it feels like Im having a Baby, its terrible!!! I dont know if you all do but my hips kill me also It just a constant feeling like someone is trying to pull my insides out, Im so sorry for being on a pity pot but darn how much are we all suppose to take, and Millie I hope you get some help and answers because believe me I know how this all feels, you know I still wont go (BM) sometimes for 10 days and its miserable so I can feel for you. Keep in touch and let me know sweetie, Hope you are feeling better today wish you the best, and painfree days & nights................ Your Pal,...........Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: