Re: Pain after surgery (Sally)

Tue May 21 19:12:54 2002

That was the only time I received good care was in the hospital,after the hyst. The nurses were extra nice to me, and especially the late duty one. But I have had poor care in e.r.'s different times. Once after a cyst removal, I felt like I couldn't urinate well, and asked the Dr. to have the nurse catheterize me to see if I retained urine. I wasn't keen on it, but I hurt so much. Of course, I was extremely upset, and could not hold still for her. So she yelled at me, threw the kit in the trash, and said, "NO!" "I'm not going to do this! You won't lay still! I just WON'T do this!!!" She stormed out the room, and another nurse had to give me two 25 mg. Xanax to stop me from crying. The Dr. apologized for her. I had one Dr. at this same e.r. years ago say to me (because I was there for an abdominal problem) "You are one of two things!!!!!!!!! EITHER you are (pointed to his head), or ELSE you're an anorexic!!!!!!!!!!" Along with these experiences, as well as the chop job by that gyn, no wonder it's almost impossible for me to trust Drs. I'm sorry... but I can't help it. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: