Remember To Be Thankful!

Mon May 27 15:27:29 2002

Hi yall, I hope this finds everyone at least comfy today.. Im not real comfy right now..im dealing with some serious breakthrough pain today..uggh.. But as my family and i gathered arouund the table to eat together today..i was kind of mad..because i wanted this one day to be a good day..and here i am hurting like crazy ..to the point that i am almost doubled over..this is the first time ive had this much pain since i started on the patches im not sure why either.. And then Richard was saying the blessing and thanking God for our family and for every second that i find myself painfree..which THANKFULLY have been many many lately..and i thought yeah here you are mad..because you are not quite pain free today..but in the past few weeks you have had alot of pain free days..shame on me huh...Well i asked God to forgive me for being mad..and i took a pain killer..now im feeling better. The moral to the story is that we need to remember to be thankful for every second that we find ourselves comfy..even when they are few. Now im gonna finish my BIG slice of COLD WATERMELON our first of the season YUM YUM..and it is soo sweet...Boy im Thankful for this watermelon too hehe. And one more thing i am thankful for is this BOARD..and all of the help and support you all give to me..and i am especially thankful for my one very special friend who i found here on this message board....You know who you are..hehe The One Who said she would call me this weekend..???

Big Gentle Hugs and Tons of Love TISH...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: