It's been awhile!

Wed May 29 22:48:41 2002

Hello all! I haven't been online much, in a participatory way at least. There has been so much going on around here, we've been remodeling our kitchen, my Mom got married, our best friends became parents for the first time, it's been crazy to say the least. Although I haven't been in touch much, I've glancd through my email and read a few but haven't had a chance to answer. I hope all is well with all of you, it seems there are many new people on the board now, a lot of the screen names I don't recognize...hello to all you "newbies".

I also wanted to tell you all that I haven't really had a bad day since the doctor put me on Oxycontin. It's amazing! I haven't missed a day of work in three months, I have a renewed energy and strength that I thought I'd never have again. My boss cannot believe it, neither can anyone else really. The other night I was bugging Todd, asking him to go walk with me or play a game, go to the mall, do something and he had the nerve to say he didn't know whether he liked me better sick and in pain or feeling good! Can you believe that? He was so used to me coming home from work, making dinner and then laying around until it was time to go to bed. Now since I feel good, I am not content to lay around and do nothing.

I wish all of you could find something like I did to make your pain go away. I feel great! I think part of the reason I'm not online as much is maybe I feel guilty posting such positive stuff when you all are not doing so well. Am I wrong to feel that way?

So, please know that even though I may not post too much these days, I think of you all often and keep you in my prayrs.

Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: