Re: Spring Fever?

Thu May 30 21:37:09 2002

Nancy, I am so sorry for our Karla. I am also praying for her. My prayers and best wishes go out to Karla and to Chrissie. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy E. Hale To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:05 PM Subject: Spring Fever?

Hello all, and welcome to all the newcomers. I am sure you will find yourselves rapidly becoming educated on the subject of adhesions and adhesion-related disorders now that you have found this site. Unfortunately, at the present time, I am personally unable to be of much assistance in your quest for answers, as just trying to keep up with daily living takes much of my stamina and strength.

On a brighter note, thanks from the bottom of my heart to Kathy Russell and Sally Grigg for keeping us up to date on Chrissie and Jo. I appreciate you two educating me on two of my favorite people.

And another name to add to our prayer list - I had a personal e-mail from Karla Nygren this evening, and she asked me to share a couple of things with the group: "I have been very sick. I am being scheduled for surgery to place two tubes into my kidneys. There is a stricture caused by the adhesions that is causing the backup of my kidneys and they are deteriorating quickly." She doesn't know when yet, but she will let me know when the urologist decides. Also, "we had a fire in our house last Friday....we're all okay...although it could have been much worse if my daughter hadn't come home and woke me up...I would have never heard them in my sleep as they were in the basement."

So, gentle pain-free hugs to newbies and faithful friends alike, and prayers to all.

Love,

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: