Re: Tami

Sat Jun 1 11:42:12 2002

Tish, My pain is mostly right-sided and now it is running down the inside of my right leg to about my knee area. Now this leg pain has only started since my April 15, 2002 surgery. In 1987 I had right-sided pain. I sat down driving a police car 8 hours a day and the pain ran down my right leg. It got where I couldn't hardly drive anymore, to use my right leg at all. I had surgery in Houston a laprotomy (misspelled) but anyway the big zipper surgery. Full of adhesions, the doctor cut a nerve in my leg on the right side which he said was encased in adhesions. I have not had that pain again since 1987 until now. I know it is the same pain as before, and I know it's the adhesions again....How long have you had the leg pain? Did your leg pain start at the same time as the other pain or come later??? I wonder if anybody else out there has had leg pain also??? Interesting?? Well just to let you know that yesterday and today (so far, it's only 9:45AM here) had been much better pain wise that the rest of this week was. I think this new medication is helping. My pain is still there of course, just not as bad...I see my GYN on Tues. He is the one who gave me Tylenol #3. My primary care DR is the one who gave me the Neurontin and Ultracet. Me and the GYN are gonna have a long talk, again. He is the one who referred me to the Gastro Dr and the Urologist Dr that I am seeing on June 19. Anyway, I hope you are comfy and you have a good weekend. Your friend, Tami

At Thu, 30 May 2002, TxTish40@aol.com wrote: >
>Tami i didnt realize your pain is down the inside of your leg...mine is
>too..The Dr told me that he believes that this is caused by nerves being
>caught by adhesions...and also that the neurontin would help that...also the
>outside of my left thigh a strip about 3 in wide and from the top of my
>leg down to my knee is complletely Numb...that drives me nuts..sometimes..
>Hugs and Love
>Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: