Thank You All For Your Kind Words.

Sun Jun 2 22:14:21 2002

I just wanted to thank you all for all of the support and kindness you extended regarding the loss of my family members...It has been a tough week. Being that it happened one week ago today..and they were not able to identify my family members until late Wed night..then i have been so sad and so worried about my cousins only child..i can not imagine how he must feel..i lost one parent a few years back and that was the most horrible experience ive ever known..i just cant even imagine losing both at one time..but at this time he is doing ok..with the love of his family surrounding him...but maybe we could all say a little prayer for Troy ..thank you. You guys are the greatest and i am THANKING GOD..for all of you..Jan..Robin..TxTami..Raven..Browkenwing..Jo ..Shawnna...Thanks You Guys Also another one of our sisters here..hasnt posted about what all is going on with her lately..but i am praying hard for her..and i am asking that you all also pray for Sweet Shawnna and keep her in our thoughts. Jo i have also registered at Bombobeach..and i am in the process of having a peek around also..Thank You Very Much..for pointing me towards the site..:) again..

Now i hope you are all at least comfy tonight.. Love & Hugs..and Lets stick together like VELCRO..ok. Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: