Re: Karla from Millie

Mon Jun 3 14:10:19 2002

Karla, Where do you think you are going????????? We are not letting you get away from us. Don't you realize that the closest of families have disagreements, misunderstandings and all other sorts of crazy stuff. We are all dealing with an illness that only we can relate to. So since you are part of our family and we are part of yours SORRY you aren't going anywhere. We need you-your opinions-your knowledge- your insights into all kinds of things. So please take a deep breath and keep posting. Give yourself a hug from me and tell me that my friend will be there when I turn on the computer? Please??? Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: MillieSent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:38 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Karla from Millie

Dear Karla, Please don't leave us!!!! Remember when you thought I was angry at you, not too long ago? Well, I wasn't, and never will be. I also had serious thoughts of leaving the board, but had a change of heart... more than once. You have been more help than you will ever know... to all of us. Love, Millie.Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: