Re: Karla from Sally

Mon Jun 3 16:09:15 2002

Sally,

I am not about to resort to the name calling or accusations that are in your response. No one even knows what transpired, nor can they begin to make assumptions as to my feelings. I am not going to even attempt to explain because I will not be a part of bringing disruption to this board. You all know how long I have wanted to leave because I have felt that so much controversy has revolved around me. I will not be a part of that. This group deserves better. They don't need to hear the wild, hurtful statements which really have no basis. I don't want people to beg me to stay. What I want is for this list to continue providing love and support to all of its participants, something that is lacking right at this time.

My love to each and everyone of you.

--
Karla

At Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: > >Dear Karla, WHY are you removing your story from the quilt? I can only guess >and I am limited to the basic few human emotions that drive us all. > >1.You're feeling guilty because you have hurt someone else's feelings and so >want to run and hide. >2. You're not feeling guilty but should be so you want to " sweep it under >the rug" and forget about us and everything that has happened to you on the >IAS site including my Aunt Myrt's church praying for you every Sunday >morning, night, and Wednesday night for over a year. (There is no obligation >there, you didn't ask for it, I know. I volunteered it. but only a moral one >of continuing the niceness.) >3. You think that the board is full of shxt and you want to find more >educated people. >4. You don't know what you are doing so you are lashing out and doing that >only thing you can, which is gather your toys and go home. You are too tired >to deal with everything and so just want to forget it, but believe me, >leaving the board will only bring you more headaches. The easiest thing is >to be lazy and not leave the board, but not be so involved for awhile. >Action is always more energy comsuming then inaction. >5. No one, including Jo, wants you to leave the board. If I am correct, we >can all act like adults, even if we are medicated, and just forget the whole >thing. No one needs to mention it again, we don't have to take sides and we >don't have to spend months analyzing what happened and why, but we do need >to keep you here where you belong, because without you we are not whole. So >Stay put, lady, and just calm down and let things mellow out. . Please, >please, please, please, please > >Having been the recipient of love from you and yes, I have felt your love, >I'd like to say that I am hurt that you are leaving us. You have saved my >life, literally. You don't have to leave. No one, including Jo, wants you to >go. So stop being an Axx and stay. > > Love, hugs, prayers, and a great >big spanking which is going to hurt like hell, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: