Karla N

Mon Jun 3 20:35:55 2002

Dear Karla, I was relieved to hear you on the board again, as I have been worried about you. I am sorry that you are upset and feel you need to leave the IAS board. I don't know what has happened to make you feel the way you do, and it is really none of my business. Let me say first that I appreciate everthing you have said to me. When I first came back last month practically at the end of my "rope", you were one of the first persons to respond to me. I wish that whatever has transpired, that you can somehow just put it behind you and move on. I personally can't even begin to thank you enough for your advice and your kind words. I know that you and I don't know each other very well, but I had hoped we could become friends. I felt so connected to you thru your replies and advice to me. And please don't remove your "little patch" on the quilt. Karla when I read your story I felt like somehow I should have been the one to reach out and help you. After all the "hell" you have been thru in your life, you were the one who reached out to me, and for that dear Karla, I will never forget YOU...Please don't leave, because if you do, you will take a wealth of knowledge with you. Knowledge that alot of us newcomers need so desperately at this point in our lives. Karla YOU are needed here. And maybe in some small way you need us in your life as well. Please take care. Love, Your friend, Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: