What An Experience!!!!

Wed Jun 5 10:10:34 2002

Well I went and meet Dr. Wiseman and Gus. It was quite an overwhelming surprise Dr wiseman and gus where so supportative trying to give me ideas and doctors in Canada that can help me. I am so happy I had the chance to meet with them both and I would tell everyone if you have the chance to meet them you should try because they make you feel as if your special and that they are so sincere about everything we talked about. I was lucky enough to get my picture taken with gus and Dr Wiseman and the cute guy beside me is my boyfriend hehehehe. He thought it was quite good and even Guss said if my boyfriend ever need to talk to anyone to give her husband a call just so they can share the experience and what they both feel and how hard it is to have someone with adhesions. I again just want to thank gus and Dr Wiseman for having the oppportunity to meet them. Also if anyone from Canada would like to chat and get are heads together and start making Dr.s aware here please feel free to email and we can start making a diffrence here . Again Gus and Dr Wiseman I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: