Re: Needing prayers,I can't take it anymore!

Thu Jun 6 16:56:56 2002

Oh dear, sweet Brokenwing:

You and your family will definetly be in my prayers...I fear that is all I can do to help you, my friend.

I do know what it's like to not be the wife and mother I was and still should be. It seems as though the pain just wears you down so much that even though you tell yourself that you are doing fine, it's wearing away at you each and every day. I get so tired (and sometimes so grumpy) that I wonder if my husband thinks I'm cracking up. My daughter has this unique sort of scowl/frown that I see on her face when she thinks I'm in too much pain and she's worried. The only thing that I've found to help me is to just get a good night's sleep, which often is very difficult for me as I'm not on any pain meds and each time I move in bed the pain wakes me up.

Yet after a good sleep (sometimes preceded by a good crying/pittyparty) I wake up feeling that there is some hope. And then I guess God intervenes, because something good will happen, or my pain tolerance will get better and I'll realize that I do want to carry on and that yes, it is all worth it.

Brokenwing, please just hang in there, and I know things will get better - they have to with all your adhesion friends "sticking" to you and praying for you. :o)

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Browkenwing wrote: > >I just can't handle this anymore! Adhesions have >taken everything away from me! My family and I have >suffered enough!! I left my husband and two boy's >today and I don't even know where I am going I have no place to go! I am >so full of anger and pain! I am sooooo tired of waking up to face this >day after day with Noooo hope in site! I know I am just feeling sorry >for myself but I have tried everything possible! My husband and my boy's >mean the >world to me they are my whole life but this pain has >distroyed me, I don't even know who I am anymore! I have just been >driving around and you know what my oldest son was right, The pain goes >where ever I go!!My husband has always >been there for me through everything! It just is not fair to >them anymore! I can't be the wife and mother I used to be >because adhesions have taken that from me tooo!I have >lost all faith in everything and everyone! Please keep >my family in your prayers cause I can't do it anymore!I am >not sure where I am going from here? I feel like I have >totally lost my mind! You are the only ones that really know how I feel! >Thanks for listening and being my Friends! > >-- > _ > (\@/) > / \ > /___\ > ~Browkenwing~ >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: