Re: Needing prayers,I can't take it anymore!

Thu Jun 6 18:54:02 2002

I'm so sorry I wish I could take your pain away. We have all found an inner strength through our years of fighting this, and from reading your post I know you have the strength it takes to pick back up and go again. But there are times when it seems to much to bare. But you have to remember God WILL NOT give us more than we can bare. You and I have family that whether we are sick or well they love us, and our husbands married us in sickness and in health. We are blessed even though we deal with so much. My sister often reminds me to stop and think of all the things I have to be thankful for, and it really makes me think. Your right your children and your husband would rather you be well, but they love you and I'm sure they can't imagine life without you. And one other thing that I have found very helpful when I am in bed and just can't get up my children will come into my room and I will begin to tell them stories of my life as a child and stories of my wonderful grandparents and before you know it I am not dwelling on the pain and my children walk away with wonderful memories of the time we had together and they also walk away with great thoughts of the person I used to be before this illness. We just all feel so much better. I urge you to go home to your family, count your blessing and call upon God he will see you through. I just want to hear that you are ok. I don't write much usually but I sure enjoy reading all that you write and you just remember it wasnt but just a few days ok you were there for me and your email really meant a lot ( I even read it to my hubby) I need you, we all need you. please be ok. I am praying for you now. let us hear from you real soon. LOTS OF LOVE SHAWNNA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: