Browkenwing

Fri Jun 7 06:10:32 2002

Aw honey, I know how you feel....This disease is devastating and does its best to wear you down. But you MUST fight it and use all the help that is offered to you. Return home to your family...they are probably worried sick about you. They love you as much as you love them and want to help you. You are not a burden on them. You are the wife and mother they love and need! If the tables were reversed and your husband was ill, just imagine how worried about him you would be. You would want him home so you could help him!! Go home, then contact a doctor and get some pain medication and some medication for the depression. I think most of us take something for both as they go hand in hand. Chronic pain causes depression and depression worsens the pain. It is a viscous circle, and both problems need to be treated. Please contact me anytime and any way you wish...e-mail, phone, letter, msn or the bombo chat room, or in person. Sometimes it helps to talk to others in the same boat. We will have a good cry and then get our sh*t together, and have a good belly laugh! I know you"ll recognize me from before....in my zebra thong with sunglasses to match!! Please go home and then let everyones love help you....lots of hugs and kisses.................your friend in Michigan, Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: