Dr. Korrel & Germany

Fri Jun 7 14:38:06 2002

I was wondering if anyone could give me information on how I can start the ball rolling on having my sister possibly go to Germany to see Dr. Korrel.

As you may know from my other messages, my sister Linda is suffers with severe adhesions. We are in the process of gathering all of her medical records which I believe would be the first step. That, in and of itself, is a job! Her doctors refused to send her any medical records. I told her what she should do is get a power of attorney and have the records sent to an attorney....which she has done. (She has a friend who is an attorney and who offered to help her.) Personally, I've never heard of a doctor refusing to give you your own medical records but what can I say.

In any event, our family is now considering sending her (and most likely me) to Germany. If that would help her, we would be willing to pool our money and let her see Dr. Korrel for surgery. My only question is "How do I begin?" I don't mind doing the leg work.....I just don't know how to get started.

My sister and family is also considering Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich.....we've not totally closed that door yet.....we just haven't figured how we can afford to pay them, especially since they will not do insurance forms.

Any information, as usual, is most appreciated.

I thank God I have found this web site and all of you are in my prayers. You all have been a wealth of information and support. Thank you.

Rosemary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: