Re: Surgery

Fri Jun 7 21:10:41 2002

Dear Lillian, The very best of luck with your upcoming surgery. I will keep you in my prayers. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 7:02 PM Subject: Surgery

Hello, To All my adhesion friends and family. I have scheduled surgery here by my OBGYN actually he is 3 hours away.The date is set for June 21st. I am coming here to ask for your prayer and support. I searched down the new Spraygel and brought him the info,He called Dr Wiseman and together they spoke about if they could get it and if it would work for me. He is going to attempt going a different angle to avoid bowel perforation if at all possible. I have heard many talk about the wizard with the laparoscope well I beleive that the wizard maker is the one I need . Jesus himself. So I am asking please to keep me in your prayers and thoughts as I as nervous as could be but I think I am making the best decision for me. As there has been a year that I have been through many different therapies which have all failed and there are no meds to comfort me,I have too many reactions to the meds to keep me comfotable. I have tried a block and I am to young they say for a pump. So I have made t! he decisions to try surgery and I demanded Spraygel. My surgeon is very knowledgable with the laparoscope and is a friend of Dr Reich and I place mytrust in him. And of course the big man upstairs. Blessings to all. and thanks Jo for all your support. You help me have strength . Love to all Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: