Dear Tami and Brokenwing,

Sun Jun 9 18:04:16 2002

First I want to thank all of you who have written me privately offering me support. I really need it right now. And Brokenwing, I've been thinking of you always. And thank you especially for your letter of support considering what you were going through. Though I know somehow it seems to be a bad time for a lot of us. Our pain seems to be escalating, but out concern for you is also escalating. We care. Never doubt that. You have been on the board off and on ever since I started myself and I know what misery you have lived through. I'm glad you are home, but I hope that something fundamental has changed, I don't know what, but something to give you courage and love and let you feel our support.

Tami, Thank you for you letter, I know its hard to talk to other people when you are in so much pain yourself. I had decided to go off the board for awhile and see how it felt. Maybe I was obsessing about it and if I would just stop thinking about it, it would go away according to my husband, (the philosopher, bodybuilder, and all alround physical fitness buff) Well, he's wrong. I need the board and my friends. Somethimes I have a big mouth, and I'm sorry. I don't mean to speak out of line or hurt anyone, but I also can't stand to see others hurt either, so onwards and upwards. May your pain and mine just go away. Although, that seems really unlikely. I'm toying with another operation but it will probably take me a year to decide unless I get a blockage. Thank you for looking at my web site. I need to add more pictures of the rooms and stop concentrating on bottle feeeding baby bulls, etc. I actually can't do that anymore. My physical strength is pathetic, but I do manage to not let people see that at the Inn. (I think, the cane gives it away a little LOL)

I get up and go to breakfast and tell jokes and wait on people and then go back to the bedroom and collapse. Running an Inn is more work than people think. Going to one is a lot of fun. Anyway, Take care and thanks for the kind words, May the Lord bless us and keep us. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: