Support, thoughts and also a Virus Alert!

Sun Jun 9 20:18:13 2002

HI to all my friends!

I don't post often, but would like everyone to know that I read almost everyday and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone. It's hard to keep up with names, and remember what's going on with whom, but my thoughts are with "Brokenwing", I am happy to hear you ran back home into the loving arms of your husband and children, you can't survive without them. They are your backbone,don't forget that! To Chrissy, I am happy to hear that you are on your merry way to recovery. Let's hope and pray that after your recovery period you find that you are no longer in pain and that you had a successful surgery. I pray for your speedy recovery!

To everyone else, my thoughts are always with you all. I don't have any complaints as far as pain is concerned. I think I had a pretty successful adhesiolysis March 2001, in PA with Dr. Gerhart and Dr. Redan. I only have very litte residual pain where my gallbladder once was, but it's not worth talking about. I just keep reading and praying that one day you can all be pain-free. However, in the meantime we shall all "stick-together".

On a different note, for some odd reason I was getting undeliverable mail sent to me from adhesions or something. I had to use a free tool I found on the Internet to clear it up. It's a klez virus of some sort. I don't understand it all, however, it's all cleaned up. I had to unsubscribe to the board, therefore I just come to the site and read everyone's messages. I hope this helps others that might have found the same problem.

In Good Health to everyone, my prayers and thoughts to pain free days.

Hugs, Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: