Shawnna *LOONEY TISH*

Tue Jun 11 11:53:55 2002

Hiya Shawnna Thanks for your sweet encouraging words..im doin better today..i did call my Dr in Tx i was a bawling shaking mess..anyway he told me that he thinks i just have been over doing it...he said LETITIA YOU ARE NOT HEALED FROM YOUR AFFLICTION...we are just managing the pain..you have to remember this..hehe..he called me in a Rx for a mild nerve pill for when i get beside myself like that LOL..Bless his heart what a great guy..so I am just going to slow down for a while and see if things get better..i am better already..*JUST A NERVOUS WRECK* LOL and worn out from being up all night worrying that my relief was over..hehe..Lord what crazy things we do to ourselves huh... Thank You Shawnna Girl for being there for me..as i knew in my heart my soul and my guts that you would be.. I think i am past the freaked outness now..lol I havent lifted a finger today in this house..and i dont care if it piles up around my neck im not going to do anything..im gonna get my stuff back together and rest... Thanks Again.. I Love You.... Hugs and tons of Love TISH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: