Just to say hello and an update:)!

Tue Jun 11 16:05:28 2002

I'm just wanting to say hello! I read all the time i don't always post but i do lurk teehee!!!! I see alot of new people here and i want to welcome them they could'nt come to a better site! Sally i love her dearly she said i should post once in awhile to let everyone here know i'm ok and she is right! I've been a little depressed lately! It seems nothing goes right sometimes! Enough of the self pity! Well since my last surgery on April 24, 2002 i'v been doinfg alittle better! I do believe my adhesions are back....but for now there not as bad as before yet:)! I still get that crampy bloated feeling. yesterday I went to my internist and i'm on Elavil, lactulose syrup, and zantac! My eating habits are a little better but are slowly diminishing again> But no more surgery enough is enough! I do have more good days than bad for now so will see i just started my meds and my system needs to adjust so hopefully i'll get some relief. The elavil is for my pain and IBS, the lactulose syrup is for my constipation and the zantac is for my ulcers! My dr. believes my adhesions and endo are back and to keep an eye on it and made me promise to acll ASP or go to the ER if the pain gets real bad! I go back in 2 weeks! May 15th our car got repo'd and we were without a car! Financially its hard because my hubby is the only income! But since then we've gotten a new car a Nissan Altima which i love it its a 99 but runs beautifully! I also get help through the state of AZ right now for medical and food assitance! As far as my depression well its hot here my best friend went to NY her grandma passed away, she'll be back tomarrow yay!!! And my health is'nt the greatest, there are days i just want to scraem cry and chopp off my head and hide, or i feel as if i'm being punished why me type of thing! I hope all is well with everyone i do hope that alot of you are having pain free days ahead i do think of you all you are in my prayers......Tons of hugs and kisses! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: