Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and warm get wells!

Wed Jun 12 11:08:17 2002

Hi everyone! xo's You know I have to say - there is power in prayer! What wonderful people you are to pray for me before, during, and after my surgery in PA! I tell ya, God answered them and I thank you so much for them as well! As you know by now it was a very intensive surgery. Seven hours long, which was totally unexpected. Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich worked their tails off with this body of mine. "( They removed my gallbladder, resected my bowel and removed some of my small intestine. PHEW, it's done - ya baby! Dr. Redan said that I have serosal fibrosis. I guess that's a harder, crustier, type of adhesion. I think that was found only by my gallbladder. I'll fill you in more when I receive my surgical notes from my surgery. Ahhhh, so that part is done and it's healing time. I tried to do cartwheels the other day but only ended up rolling around on the floor. Hey, at least I rolled....te ehee....No more walking like an old lady - ok,ok, so I use my cain to get around outside. That's only because I can't keep my balance. I can't walk and chew gum at the same time....LOL I got to meet Jean and her husband Charlie. Jean has pictures of their visit if you would like to see them. Of course she is the one with the hair all done up nicely, makeup put on beautifully, and I'm in my flannels.......LOL Seriously, it was SO NICE to actually give Jean and Charlie a hug. Thank you sweet Jean for making that long trip to Scranton - I know what you put your body through just to meet me. It was such a GREAT visit! Sally from CA sent me a HUGE flower arrangement. Sorry Sally if you didn't want me to post this, but I can't thank you enough for sending me such a beautiful arrangement. You made me smile my sweets! I got to meet Dr. Wiseman! He was in the same hotel as Pete and I and he got to be in on my surgery! So Dr. Wiseman - it's good to know that you know me inside and out..........tee hee. What a nice person he is and a great sense of humor.....especially what he does for all of us is AMAZING! Thank you so much Dr. Wiseman. Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich were excellent as usual! Of course I had to have Pete repeat all that the Doctors told me........must be something to do with that stuff that they put you under so that you sleep for surgery.....I'm still lightheaded. Hmm, Pete said that isn't something new. Anyone want a slave for a day? He's getting to be a pretty good nurse. teeheehehehe. Shh don't tell him I said that. LOL Ok, time for my AM nap. I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and care and support. To all the new people here on the board - Welcome! ") I'm so happy to see you and will get to know you more as soon as I can. Love, hugs, and mushy kisses, ~Chrissie xo's PS thank you to all that I've missed......sorry, the brain is still mush right now and I'm waiting for it to wake up.... ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: