I just can't take it anymore.....well, maybe I can!!!

Thu Jun 13 08:38:41 2002

What sweethearts you all are!!! I do appologize for my little pity party yesterday....I was just at my wits end!! I should have read more of your posts before I posted anything myself.....because after I read for awhile....I felt so much better. It's easy for me to forget that I'm not the only one dealing with this!! Before I found Dr. Wiseman in 1997, I had spent more than 15 years feeling like I was the only one in the world that lived with this crap. So anyway I thank you so much for your very kind words and thoughts!! I'm much more optomistic today and heading out for a very special camping trip that my sister and I have been planning for months!!! To answer your questions, no...I do not take any pain medication (well plain Tylenol) and no antidepressants!! I don't do real well with pain medication....it makes me too groggy and I work full time at a very faced paced profession.....I have two teenagers and a year old grandchild....so I have to have all my facilities and be able to function which pain medication does not allow me to do!!! I haven't seen a physician since my surgery three years ago and don't actually have one at this time. I have had some serious horror situations with physicians and so I really have a hard time contemplating seeing one.....but with no improvement in six weeks, I guess I'll have to break down and find someone!!!

Thank you for your caring and support!!!

Have a great....comfortable weekend!!

Valerie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: