Re: Hope!!

Thu Jun 13 16:23:28 2002

Tish,

Thanks for that HOPE! I needed that. Hope all is well, and your pain is none! As long as there is God, I believe miracles can happen.

Love, Jill

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tish Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 4:32 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hope!!

Hope opens doors where despair closes them. Hope discovers what can be done instead of grumbling about what cannot. Hope draws its power from a deep trust in God. Hope "lights a candle" instead of "cursing the darkness." Hope regards problems, small or large, as opportunities. Hope cherishes no illusions, nor does it yield to cynicism. Hope sets high goals and is not frustrated by repeated difficulties or setbacks. Hope pushes ahead when it would be easy to quit. Hope puts up with modest gains, realizing that "the longest journey starts with one step." Hope looks for the good in people instead of harping on the worst. May the GOD of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, that you may overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Hoping You all are at least comfy today..I Myself am doing ok..had a wonderful day at the lake/beach with my kids..and friends of ours...we swam and ate and played in the water ...and visited..And as i sat out there amongst the beautiful trees..and enjoyed nature at some of its finest..i thought ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE...and i wish i thought that every day..but im gonna try to say it every day from now on..Now im just PLUM POOPED..so im gonna take a rest for a while.. Hugs and Love... Tish.

Browkenwing..i am Thanking God that he lead you first to the minister who helped you so much..and then home to your loving family..and then back here to us..your other loving family...you just keep your faith strong now girl and you will be just fine..Lots of Love and Gentle Hugs for You..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: