Re: Hi ya Millie ")

Thu Jun 13 18:01:21 2002

Hee! Hee! I am still trying to figure this, but... I THINK it's pat head/rub tummy. But then again, I can't walk/drink from can. I wish Ed would talk to others about what he's been through with me, but he's one to clam up in that department. But when men do get to talking, yes, it IS fun just to sit and 'take notes.' (and they say women can talk.) :0)) Lotsa hugz back at ya. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 2:16 PM Subject: Hi ya Millie ")

Ahh yes, walking and trying to drink out of a can. I can understand your dilemma. I've been practicing though. I can rub my tummy and pat my head now. Or is that pat my tummy and then rub my head. LOL Anyone can borrow my terrific nurse Pete. He now knows all about ovaries, periods, and all the women stuff. Charlie (Jean Longs husband) and Pete had a really nice conversation about taking care of their women. How much fun did Jean and I have just listening to them chat away! Hugs and Love to ya Millie, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: