Re: more info on the Tens!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 14 20:09:45 2002

Dear Tish, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sl72396@aol.com Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: more info on the Tens!!!!!!!

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know that the Tens machine is still what I call a miracle!!!!! As you all know there is just not any good pain med for helping with bowel spasms but the Tens is wonderful!!!!!! This morning a got up hurting so much and just put the machine on a it done the trick. Don't get me wrong you can still tell you are having them it just brings it to a level that doesn't hurt. I wish you all could get one of these things, it just makes me feel normal!!!!! hope everyone is having a great day. love you all and thanks so much for always being there for me. And by the way I believe someone very special has a birthday this weekend!!!! So everyone please join me in wishing a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tish I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL SHAWNNA Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: