Nancy Hale

Sat Jun 15 01:16:34 2002

Hello and thank you for replying to my message. I am new here as you probubly know. I am in Alberta. My obgyn is planning to get rid of my adheasions I understand that it may only be a temporary fix but as I see it right now any relief for any amount of time will be something to brighten my life right now. He is also planning to remove my left ovary and tube as they are totally encased in adheasions. Have you heard how long of a recovery it is from this kind of surgery? I think it is a little more invasive of a procedure as my liver is also covered with adheasions. My surgeon that did my surgery a month ago told me that it was a very contriversial thing about pain related to adheasions. And I understand that the adheasions themselves dont cause pain but the organs and body parts that they adhere themselves to for instance my bowel and my liver and bladder. Im not arguing with them saying that they should take them out if they are causing problems I need some kind of a life back. I have four year old twin girls and a two and a half year old little girl and they need me. My marriage has also suffered as I am always sick and feeling horrible. Though my husband is very supportive of my I know it has taken its toll on him as well. If at all possible we would like to try to have another child as well but feeling as I do right now there is no way I would make it through the pregnancy. I feel soo totally alone with my pain even my family dosen't understand. I am trying to find different ways to have relief from my pain and I have found some things that seem to at the very most dull the pain a bit. Did your Dr. send you to pain management classes? My Dr reccomended it to me though I dont understand how it works? Anyway sorry to dump this all on you but Im very frightened, frightned that I am going to have to live the rest of my life in such horrible pain and suffering. I keep hoping that one day I will just wake up and the pain will all be gone.

Best wishes and I hope to hear from you again Thanks with all my heart Chantale

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: