Re: Clearing throat for Tish.......ready Tish honey? here it goes

Sat Jun 15 12:28:47 2002

Wonderful job there Chrissie your voice is just so beautiful hehe!!!!!!!!! you know other thing that I like about you is your love of animals, I have 2 boxers and 6 cats ( and a husband) lol. and also 5 kids only 4 are at home. Our oldest son attends Arkansas State Univ. I did have 8 more cats but myhubby made me get rid of some I don't know why he had a problem with them because he eats more than they did and makes a lot more messes than they did. My hubby is that type of man that walks in just when you have mopped and waxed the floors and says but honey you said you needed to exercise more!!! And leaves the toilet seat up so I can a few laps around the toilet in the middle of the night!!!!!! And this is my favorite line.... when he has been out working in the yard in his old stinky yard shoes and comes in and knocks me over with the smell of his feet he says " just try to help clear your sinus honey" So as you can see I am going to have a hard time on Father's Day finding that perfect Hallmark card for him!!!!lol maybe you could sing for him Chrissie......... LOTS OF LOVE SHAWNNA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: