Re: Photos of Chrissie and Jean,and Charlie,too.

Sun Jun 16 15:46:07 2002

Karen, Make-up does wonders! People tell me to go to the doctors without makeup so I really look sick like I am....NO WAY!! First thing on my mind even after surgery is "how does my hair look?", "where's my mirror & make-up?" (after I have my mind back anyway-LOL)!! No matter how much pain hair and make-up must get done, don't want to scare anyone! I envy people who have natural beauty and look good with no make-up and soaking wet hair!! JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Karen Carter Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 3:27 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Photos of Chrissie and Jean,and Charlie,too.

Jean,

Thank you so much for the pictures, I really appreciate it! They look great, or shall I say, you all look great, even Chrissie so soon after her surgery. Oh, Jean, you look like you feel great in the photo. You are all very photogenic. Pain Free Days to All !!

Love, Karen C.At Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Jean Long wrote:

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: