Chantale from Sally

Mon Jun 17 22:19:53 2002

Welcome to our adhesions site, we here all suffer from adhesions and know that they cause a lot of pain. Doctors who say otherwise are misinformed or choose to be ignorant. Please go to the http://www.adhesions.org site and choose Helen Dynda and look up all the stuff she has sent. She is truly amazing in her ability to search the internet and give us the information that we need.

To all of my friends who wonder where I've been, I've been praying long and hard for God to help me with this devil pain. I've decided to have another operation. I can't stand it anymore. A familiar refrain.

To those who follow my animal farm, we sheared sheep recently. That's one reason why I'm in such pain. I should sell the sheep, nobody can do anything anymore, so I do things I shouldn't. Sunny says its my choice, but its not. The heavy equipment for the new trails through the mountains to the redwoods came the same day as the sheep shearer, who would not come back and the equipment men would not co-operate either. So I could have left the sheep to die in the heat, but I can't do that. So Sunny was up in the mountains and the sheap shearer broke "some of his rules" and helped me get them on their backs and then its easy. So dear friends, I'm in pain and the sheep look like skinny little weirdos. Take care, Love to all and especially Helen Dynda, who by the way can't post her things on the board anymore according to Tracey. Love to all, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: