Sallys Sheep!

Tue Jun 18 08:55:54 2002

Dear Sally.. Gosh i am so sorry that your DEVIL PAIN is so bad right now..dont you have some hired hands that you could have counted on to do the sheep shearing thing?? or was this one of those things you felt like if you wanted it done right you had to do it yourself?? Well i think that the next time you have to some thing big like this that you know is gonna bring you such pain..you need to holler at us all here on the board..and shoot i for one will volunteer my 3 big strapping boys to come help you..hehe all youd have to do is feed them..which in itself could be a costly venture...but shoot they are country boys..they work thier hardest on beans and taters..and milk..and they can take being bossed around real good..so you could just sit around and boss them ok. You said in your post that you had decided to do another surgery..so you have a date yet or are you just in the planning stages now?

You are in my thoughts Dear Sally.. and in my special prayers.. God bless you and bring you a little peace. Hugs and Love.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: