Clare - surgeries

Fri Jun 21 11:55:04 2002

Hi Sweet Clare, It's hard to make that decision about having another surgery or not. As you know I just had surgery with Dr. R&R in Scranton, PA. The pain I had prior to my surgery was awful, just terribly AWFUL! The pain meds I was taking just didn't cut it. I wake up - go to work full time - come home - maybe eat....then off to bed I'd go. On weekends I had to rest up to get ready for the full week at work. I thought about another surgery, prayed about another surgery - then I made the surgery date. I went through this 2 years ago too. I can say now that the pain I had in my naval and it's surrounding areas is GONE! YEPPERS GONE.....my lower left sided pain, well - that's hard to tell right now with only being 3 weeks post - op. My lower back pain, hmmmmm I've had that all my life, so I don't know if it's gone or I'm just used to the pain.....ekk. I feel it's the persons choice just like you do. I know my body well enough to know that I had to have another surgery to "clean" me out and I'm glad I did. Now I can twist my body without the tweaking pain. How long will this last? Who knows, but I do know for the time being, I'm glad I had surgery. I pray this lasts forever, but I don't want to kid myself either. I'm right with you sweet Clare, it's up to one to decide - even knowing all that comes along with it. ") Thank you so much Clare for sharing as you did......... ") Love and lots of mini gentle caring hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: