Barb and deaf doctors

Sat Jun 22 14:01:22 2002

HI sweet Barb, ") It's a broken record when it comes to doctors not believing that adhesions cause pain huh? One of my doctors visits - he said.....listen, adhesions do not cause pain. I said, hmmm, you know what doctor, you're right. Adhesions are pain less....it's what the adhesions DO that causes PAIN! They stick to your inners and pull, stretch, tug, and live - and that is why adhesions cause pain. I said, picture this doc, an adhesion is stuck to your penis...then adheres to your umm, er, balls...you twist one way thus penis pulling balls, now take a quick spin around really FAST ----- I wonder how you'll feel after that doc. Ahh, the joy of getting to talk to your doctor that way. I've never been like that - what a doctor says always goes for me. Now after so many visits to brain dead none compassionate doctors, they have taught me just how to talk to them....tee heee I just realized I didn't even answer your question just gave you one of my experiences. Hmmmm, I guess it's cause I really haven't been able to "teach" a doctor about my adhesions. I thank God for my ob/gyn as he was the one who taught me about my adhesions. Feel free to come to NH and see him, he's great. Other than my ob/gyn I have to go to PA for a general doc to know about what adhesions are. Pretty pitiful for sure! Love and hugs coming your way Barb, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: