Re: Message from our sweet Karla............

Sun Jun 23 14:07:13 2002

Chrissy, thanks for the info on Karla. I was getting worried about her. Now I can say a prayer for her and wait till she is well enough to talk to us again. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 1:11 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Message from our sweet Karla............

Hi everyone, Please see the email from Karla below. Also, please join me in prayer for Karla.....Lord - please cover our Sister Karla with your healing hands. May Karla's whole body heal swiftly and forever stay healthy and pain free with your healing hands and may Karla's heart always feel love. In Jesus name we pray....Amen Love and so many hugs, ~Chrissie xo's Message from our sweet Karla............... Just wanted to let you all know that I am home. I have been in the hospital for a couple of weeks with kidney failure. I don't know when I will be able to get back to you as I am off the computer for a while. If you could let the others know I would appreciate it.

Love ya!

KarlaGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: