To my friends at IAS ..... from Lillian

Sun Jun 23 21:50:19 2002

Hi everyone,

Lillian asked me to forward this email on to you all.... my blonde roots must be showing 'cause I couldn't remember the direct email address to forward this to, so it is a cut & paste job instead!

Love & hugss, joey

>----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: Yaeyae9459@aol.com ; joanne@bombobeach.com Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 11:15 PM Subject: Surgery

Hello To ALL my friends and family, I came today to let you all know that my surgery was done on June 21. After carefully considering all the possibilities I was in so much pain and knowing if I canceled I would have a difficult chance of getting all 3 docs in line again. Well we knew it was going to be a challenge and indeed it was. My small intestine was again infused to my abdomen and the peritonium was no longer existing.I have laparoscopic views. Everything was fused together. There was no clearance in sight. The first incision was made below my rib cage and it was impossible to do anything for fear of puncturing bowel. Then another was made approximately 3" away and it was not good either. Another was made and finally there was some clearance and they made another hole and they worked at 2 and they got it all down.They cleared it all then they made another hole in my old incision 3mm and they put in all they intergel they could he said he put laniappe.and now I am leaking gel. He didn't put sutures for fear of causing more adhesions. I also had a urologist put infra red stents in my ureters to protect them from injury. We will remain optimistic. My doctor is a genious and a blessing from God and I beleive he has a special place in heaven.He educates himself to help others like me and I think he deserves a special prayer and I will ask you guys to pray for him because he is kind of bashful but he knows his stuff and he is trying to help people here in the US. With much love . Always Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: